Tuesday 3 November 2009

Biser - teeth project


Biser - teeth project, originally uploaded by eotl archive.

My roots consist of urban art and especially the life form “graffiti” and “street art”. My inner desire and curiosity to explore new things, fields and art forms has brought me to the urban living space, which complements the contrast to my natural, rural background perfectly.

Since 2004 I’ve been known as the alias “biserama” and started my studies in free art at the Art University in Lahr, Black Forest, Germany. Since 2005 I’ve been working as a freelance, independent artist.

My work itself encompasses many different areas of Urban Art. Large and extensive wall productions, stencils, and the creation and experimentation with sculptures; design toys and installations are only a few examples describing my activities in general. At present I concentrate on constructing sculptures out of plaster, wood and cardboard in combination with a variety of stylistic devices and different forms of media.

The Play with ambiguity, masquerade, status, wasting/extravagance, loss of identity, abnormal conditions and unconscious provocation as well as oppositions lie in the focus of almost all my works.

Furthermore Fighting Spirit, Staying Power, Freedom and well-fortified are sources for my creativeness and my work.