Tuesday 3 November 2009

Aryz


Aryz, originally uploaded by eotl archive.

“ I was born in 1988 in Palo Alto, California, as a baby my parents brought me first to Barcelona and a bit later to Cardedeu, where I now live. I don’t remember my first contact with a Spray Can but I know that I was making ugly pieces already in 2005. “

Aryz was first known for his crazy Pop Surrealist style using the spray can, but after an accident left him temporarily unable to use his index finger, he was forced to look for other ways to express his visions.

This incident lead him to working more with the brush and also doing bigger versions with a roller (as seen on the flyer). It is incredible to think that what is already so amazing with a paint brush or spraypaint he has also been able to translate using a super-long roller...